We test all recommended products and services independently and exhaustively. If you buy through our links, we might receive compensation. Our recommendations are not influenced by monetary considerations. Learn more.
- Understanding 0.75-carat lab diamond prices
- List of average prices for 0.75-carat lab diamonds (November 2023)
- Cost of 0.75-carat fancy-shaped lab diamonds (November 2023)
- Why choose a 0.75-carat lab-grown diamond?
- Sustainable 0.75-carat lab diamonds
- Three 0.75-carat lab diamond ring examples
- Where to buy 0.75-carat lab diamonds and jewelry
- Compare prices on other lab-grown diamond-carat weights
The price of a diamond can vary greatly depending on its grade and the jeweler. For instance, a round lab-grown diamond weighing 0.75 carats can cost as little as $443 or as much as $1092, depending on its 4Cs and rarity. On average, a 0.75-carat lab diamond with a round brilliant-cut shape costs approximately $600 in November 2023, which is roughly 73% cheaper than a mined diamond.
0.75-carat lab diamond prices range from $400 to $1000, depending on the quality. An excellent quality 0.75-carat lab-grown diamond costs around $600-700 in November 2023, which is up to 73% less than a mined diamond!
To provide insight into the cost of 0.75-carat lab-grown diamonds, our guide covers the prices of both round brilliant and fancy-shaped diamonds from six of the most affordable places to buy lab-created diamonds.
The cheapest places to buy a 0.75-carat lab-grown diamond
As purchasing a diamond involves a significant financial investment, it’s crucial to understand how to select the perfect stone and find the best lab-grown diamond deals. To help our readers make informed decisions, we have written various useful articles.
We suggest starting with the following purchasing guides:
- Guide to Buying a Lab-Grown Diamond – Top Tips to Saving and Getting a Better Diamond!
- 10 Tips to Save Money on a Lab-Grown Diamond Engagement Ring
SALES ALERT! Save at the best places to buy lab-grown diamonds online:
- 10% off ALL lab diamonds and up to 50% off jewelry at Ritani!
- Up to 50% off the Black Friday sale at James Allen!
- Free gift & $200 off first $1000+ purchase at Grown Brilliance!
- Free gift & $100 off at Clean Origin w/code: LABGROWNCARATS! (US only)
- Black Friday promo with free gift with all purchases at Brilliant Earth!
Understanding 0.75-carat lab diamond prices
If you’re beginning to learn about diamonds, we suggest starting with the diamond 4Cs, and our intro to lab-grown diamond guide is an excellent place to start. However, if you’re short on time or only interested in the pricing of a 0.75-carat lab diamond, you may skip ahead.
The 4Cs of diamonds apply to both mined and lab-grown diamonds and include:
For a quick refresher on buying lab-grown diamonds, keep these three points in mind:
- The primary feature of diamonds is their brilliance, particularly for diamonds with a brilliant cut. While brilliance is less important for some fancy-shaped and fancy-colored lab diamonds, the cut grade remains crucial for all diamonds. Therefore, we always recommend prioritizing cut grade over diamond size when purchasing a lab-grown diamond.
- When it comes to diamond quality, size isn’t the most important factor. The 4Cs of diamond quality – cut, clarity, color, and carat – should be prioritized in that order when assessing a diamond’s quality. Focus on obtaining the highest possible cut grade, followed by color and clarity grades, and lastly, carat weight. With fancy-colored lab diamonds, the color grade is usually the most critical factor.
- Whenever possible, consider selecting diamond weights that are slightly below the most popular sizes. Opting for non-round weights can result in significant cost savings as the size difference is barely noticeable. For example, choosing a 0.71-carat diamond instead of an exact 0.75-carat diamond.
To provide you with a cost estimate, we have gathered pricing information on 0.75-carat lab-created diamonds from the best online lab diamond vendors in 2023. Our reference diamond is a lab-created round brilliant-cut diamond with the following 4C grades:
- Carat weight: 0.75(plus-minus a little)
- Cut grade: Excellent (GIA) or Ideal (IGI)
- Color grade: I-J
- Clarity grade: VS1-VS2
- Shape: Round Brilliant
- Origin: Lab-grown (of course)
While our diamond example ranges may not be the best fit for everyone, they can be a good indicator of prices (and how to compare the 4Cs of lab diamonds).
List of average prices for 0.75-carat lab diamonds (November 2023)
We have compiled a list of prices for 0.75-carat lab-created diamonds from our top-rated and most affordable lab-grown diamond retailers. We believe these merchants are the best places to purchase lab-grown diamonds, including lab-created diamond engagement rings. They offer a vast selection of high-quality diamonds, exceptional shopping experiences, and excellent customer service. Additionally, they provide the most competitive prices for lab-grown diamonds!
Below is our list of average prices for 0.75-carat lab diamonds.
|Lab diamond jeweler||Price for a 0.75-carat lab diamond|
Prices are accurate at the time of writing in 2023.
*Includes 100% sustainable diamonds.
**Note that prices at Brilliant Earth and James Allen are higher-quality diamonds. That’s because their minimum quality is higher than our reference minimums.
Cost of 0.75-carat fancy-shaped lab diamonds (November 2023)
Lab-grown diamonds are available in various shapes, with the round brilliant-cut diamond being the most popular. However, lab-created diamonds come in several other shapes, known as fancy shapes or cuts, which include any shape other than round brilliant. In our guide to lab-grown diamond shapes, we explain how each shape has its unique beauty, benefits, and drawbacks.
The prices of fancy-shaped lab-grown diamonds can vary significantly. For instance, heart-shaped lab diamonds tend to be pricier than round brilliants, while shapes such as the emerald cut are more affordable. To help you compare the costs of the most popular fancy shapes, we have compiled the average prices of all 0.75-carat fancy-shaped lab-grown diamonds below.
Because fancy-shaped diamonds are evaluated differently and have less strict cut grading than round brilliants, we have adjusted the ranges below to include a “very good” rating, which would not be acceptable for a brilliant round cut.
- Carat weight: 0.75 (plus-minus a little)
- Cut grade: Very Good, Excellent, or Ideal (usually not independently graded)
- Color grade: I-J
- Clarity grade: VS1-VS2
- Shape: Fancy-shapes
- Origin: Lab-grown
The below prices are starting prices and will increase with higher quality, but they give an idea of the price ranges at each retailer and the overall price levels of each lab diamond shape. All diamonds will have at least the minimum specifications above.
|Lab diamond jeweler||Oval||Emerald||Pear||Princess||Radiant||Cushion||Heart|
Prices are accurate at the time of writing in 2023.
*Cut grade fancy **Higher than minimum grades.
**Note that Brilliant Earth and James Allen prices are for higher-quality diamonds because their minimum quality is higher than our reference minimums.
The prices for 0.75-carat lab-grown diamonds are all found at our best-rated places to purchase lab diamonds, which offer the best quality, prices, and shopping experience.
Why choose a 0.75-carat lab-grown diamond?
Lab-grown diamonds can be significantly less expensive than mined diamonds with the same 4C grading, usually costing around 60-80% less. Additionally, our team closely tracks deals and discounts available for lab-grown diamonds and notifies our subscribers about them. Sign up below to receive notifications about new discounts on lab-grown diamonds.
In addition to being more affordable, lab-grown diamonds provide other advantages over mined diamonds, such as being more environmentally friendly and ethical. To learn more about these benefits, read the following articles:
- Why lab-grown diamonds are the sustainable, environmentally, and ethical diamond choice
- What you need to know before buying a lab-grown diamond
Sustainable 0.75-carat lab diamonds
If you’re looking for 100% sustainable and climate-neutral lab-grown diamonds, Brilliant Earth is one of the best places. Vrai is another great sustainable option (and you can compare them in our Brilliant Earth vs. Vrai review). Lastly, Pandora Brilliance is also focused on sustainability, as we have written in our Pandora Brilliance review, but we don’t think they measure up to Vrai or Brilliant Earth.
Three 0.75-carat lab diamond ring examples
There are various options available to you when selecting a jewelry set that features a 0.75-carat lab-grown diamond. Below are example rings with a 0.75-carat lab diamond in various styles, ranging from traditional to contemporary engagement ring settings. Whether you’re searching for a lab-grown diamond engagement ring or a lab diamond anniversary ring, a 0.75-carat lab diamond is a great option.
Round 0.75-carat lab-grown diamond solitaire engagement ring from Ritani
Lab-grown 0.75-carat round diamond solitaire engagement ring from James Allen
Lab-grown diamond stud earrings set with two 0.75-carat lab diamonds (for a total of 1.5-carat weight).
Where to buy 0.75-carat lab diamonds and jewelry
At LabGrownCarats.com, we review lab-diamond jewelers to help you in your search for the perfect lab diamond and lab diamond jewelry. We also compare the best lab diamond retailers if you are unable to decide. The following list shows our recommendations for the best places to buy a 0.75-carat lab diamond based on factors such as prices, selection, quality, sustainability, and buying experience.
Our recommended best places to buy a 0.75-carat lab diamond
Ritani review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Ritani tops our list of the best places to buy lab-grown diamonds because of their market-leading low prices and price transparency, the most extensive inventory of lab diamonds, customization options, and jewelry store partnership. That makes Ritani one of the best places to buy a 0.75-carat lab-grown diamond.
Compare prices on other lab-grown diamond-carat weights
We have listed the prices of lab-grown diamonds for the most in-demand carat weights. You can compare the prices of 0.75-carat lab-grown diamonds with the carat weights listed below:
- Prices for a ½-carat lab diamond
- Prices for a 1-carat lab diamond
- Prices for a 2-carat lab diamond
- Prices for a 3-carat lab diamond
- Prices for a 4-carat lab diamond
- Prices for a 5-carat lab diamond
- Prices for a 6-carat lab diamond
- Prices for lab diamond earrings
- Prices for a lab diamond engagement ring